My qrp transceiver Bitx40 has been arrived. I will assembly it in the box when have available time.
The firmware is open source code provided by K3NG so you can customize it to fit your needs.
The Keyer is suitable as a standalone keyer or for keying the radio via the USB port from a connected computer and your favoured contest logging software or for daily operation.
- CW speed adjustable from 1 to 99 WPM
- Programming and interfacing via USB port (“command line interface”)
- Logging and Contest Program Interfacing via K1EL Winkey 1.0 and 2.0 interface protocol emulation
- Optional PTT outputs with configurable lead, tail, and hang times
- Up to 12 memories with macros
- Serial numbers
- CW keyboard (via a terminal server program like Putty or the Arduino Serial program)
- Speed potentiometer (optional – speed also adjustable with commands)
- QRSS and HSCW
- Beacon / Fox mode
- Iambic A and B
- Straight key support
- Ultimatic mode
- Bug mode
- CMOS Super Keyer Iambic B Timing
- Paddle reverse
How to run dxspider as service.
Create init script with name dxpider as root user in the below path /etc/init.d/
Create script with name dxspider and like as below