My first QRP SSB QSO with the BITX40 it was with IZ3CLE at 31/05/2017 – 19:35 UTC.
Thanks for the qso Marco.
Some screenshots from CW test’s
I have started it to assembly in the temporally case my bitx40.
Also I have loaded it sketch raduino_v1.15 by Allard PE1NWL. The sketch provides additional features such as USB, CW, RIT/SPLIT etc. but these will only become functional when the related (minimal) hardware mods are made. I have make for the moment the modification for CW carrier.
My qrp transceiver Bitx40 has been arrived. I will assembly it in the box when have available time.
The firmware is open source code provided by K3NG so you can customize it to fit your needs.
The Keyer is suitable as a standalone keyer or for keying the radio via the USB port from a connected computer and your favoured contest logging software or for daily operation.
- CW speed adjustable from 1 to 99 WPM
- Programming and interfacing via USB port (“command line interface”)
- Logging and Contest Program Interfacing via K1EL Winkey 1.0 and 2.0 interface protocol emulation
- Optional PTT outputs with configurable lead, tail, and hang times
- Up to 12 memories with macros
- Serial numbers
- CW keyboard (via a terminal server program like Putty or the Arduino Serial program)
- Speed potentiometer (optional – speed also adjustable with commands)
- QRSS and HSCW
- Beacon / Fox mode
- Iambic A and B
- Straight key support
- Ultimatic mode
- Bug mode
- CMOS Super Keyer Iambic B Timing
- Paddle reverse