This project has base on the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware adding many features and flexibility.
The firmware is open source code provided by K3NG so you can customize it to fit your needs.
The Keyer is suitable as a standalone keyer or for keying the radio via the USB port from a connected computer and your favoured contest logging software or for daily operation.
- CW speed adjustable from 1 to 99 WPM
- Programming and interfacing via USB port (“command line interface”)
- Logging and Contest Program Interfacing via K1EL Winkey 1.0 and 2.0 interface protocol emulation
- Optional PTT outputs with configurable lead, tail, and hang times
- Up to 12 memories with macros
- Serial numbers
- CW keyboard (via a terminal server program like Putty or the Arduino Serial program)
- Speed potentiometer (optional – speed also adjustable with commands)
- QRSS and HSCW
- Beacon / Fox mode
- Iambic A and B
- Straight key support
- Ultimatic mode
- Bug mode
- CMOS Super Keyer Iambic B Timing
- Paddle reverse
Continue reading »